Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hue transaction, a concept of rainbow

Ola,

It's me, Alice from Wonderland. :D

How are you? I hope you guys all sound well and loud as usual.

And whether you ask how I am, I MUST HAVE to say I am doing extremely well. (By the fact that I am still up at 1.15am )

You know, I am somehow starting to hallucinate myself that I am turning into a vampire. :( Coz I've been staying up late nearly a week now. And it's weird that this hour is the best hour for my mood to write something =))

But guess what, if I became a vampire, would that mean I could come to find Mr. Edward, kick out Bella and take him down by my own. gurghhhhhhh.... imaging I stuck my teeth in that body and suck his blood OMG!!!!! I'm dying by my own fantasy @.@.....

Somebody slap me please!!

'Alice quit your nasty fantasy and back to the real world now!!!' hey I hear some slapping sounds =)) oopps my hands did slap me by themselves hahahaha

Okay, my story tonight is about Hue transaction. The concept started when Jasmine & I had a conversation about several things. She coincidentally mentioned about Hue transaction concept shown in AsiaLife mag a few months ago. Dummy I asked what it was hahah I had no idea. After hearing from Jasmine, I started to feel hyper. What a cool concept it is. I've never shot anything like that before and it's really challenging coz we have to find all the pieces to put together. (these kind of clothes aren't supposed to stay in our own cupboards at the first place, I mean too rainbow-ful)

So, I came up with an idea. It is to lessen our burden when we run around HCMC to look for each different piece and of coz, to save our time off wonder if this is it or that is it.

Uhm...  I guess you are now impatiently thinking 'what the heck is this lunatic-Alice-turn-vampire talking about? Get to the point! Ya dragging too much!' hahahaa

Yes, I am, keep talking, ah hell no, mumble to myself :( but won't waste any more second of your precious time.

Here it is, my initial kick-off work for the concept. 05 set of outfits, rainbow-shine but still manage to look feminine, characteristic, sophisticated and dedicated.

Hope you enjoy them, and plz wish us luck. Jasmine & I will start our 'find-the-pieces' mission this weekend and if everything goes well, we can have the shooting in early May, YEAH!






Adios for now!
Sleep tight sweeties, <3

Alice Tr.

3 comments:

  1. Again...fanstactic writing em. Well done! But please take care of ur health. I would have slapped you if I had been there keke Edward would be mine ^_^

    This weekend would be fun lala`la'lala

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jasmine: ơi chị ơi you could slap me but you wouldn't be able to take Edward from me. never allow it to happen hahahaha =))
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha be carefull or readers would call u miss Vampire (no more Alice nhe!lol)

    ReplyDelete