Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Irrisistible Summer Charm - tips

Hello girls,

It's me, Alice Tr. on the line again. Remember I did persuade you try on a pair of biniki in one previous post? Tonight I'm gonna push you a little more. Ssshhhh, plz don't panic. I won't do something bad hahaha.
Actually I am going to inspire you what are best to wear when you go to any must-expose-body-places, even you DON'T possess a perfect shape. ;)

Keep in mind these tips, they work really well. ^^

- Wear a see-through tee outside your top bikini (knit, polyester mixed, etc...). It is to cover your big belly/waist but still reveal your sexiness


- If your legs are your weak point, wear long skirt to cover it but let your top bikini fully exposed. Choose spinning materials to make it easy to walk around.


- Wear accessories to get the attraction to where you are most confident of (necklace if you have slim shoulder, borgat hat if you confident in your long curly hair, foot bracelet or toe rings here if you have nice feet, etc...)


- Put on your sunglasses so you don't have to wry your face all the time


- Wear light make up to brighter your look and remember to smile a lot


- Act cute/charming/sexy in a natural way



Hope these steps are clear and easy for you to apply. I'm sure you not only succeed cover your weak points but also catch charm spell on people like I've just talked. You will be the most shining girl enjoying her best time of the day to the fullness without worry about a damn thing. :) Guaranty.

Don't forget it. Everything is in your hand now. :D


Cheers and good nite, friends!

Adios from now!

Alice Tr.

-------------

Shooting note
Model: Jasmine
Stylist & make up: Jasmine & Alice
Photographer: Alice
Creative: Alice
This photoshoot started when a concept flashed through my mind. Bikini shoot is always attractive to people, so am I. Jasmine & I shot in hard sunlight on a hot day. We crawled and kneed, we worked our asses out. 5 hours we shot and i have to deliver my compliment to Jasmine. She's not a model but she worked like a model. hardworking and professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment