Sunday, April 17, 2011

Downtown vintage

 Dear friends,

Today is Sunday. It's half past nine pm now when the downtown parties have just started. I can imaging you guys having a lot of fun, enjoying the crowd and new trend music. Bet you won't be home so soon coz I'm used to going out late in the weekend too.  :D

However, I did make a rare change this week. Rather than getting hyper on street, I decided to relax at home. The reason is because I was so exhausted from work and almost got sick. Wise choice is to stay low to save up energy. :)

As you can see, I am sitting in front of my laptop, writing blog and feel so chilled out with a paper cup of 'trà sữa'. :)
But not just doing the plain talk, I am going to present you a very classic look yet incredibly charming. The utmost street style for a beautiful afternoon @downtown.

Are you ready? I count
one...

two...

three...

Tah dah ^.^

Costume: lacy vintage dress by Zipia, fedora hat, Marilyn Monroe necklace, kneel socks, finger ring "SALE", vintage turtle glasses. Sourced locally by me & Jasmine with 'cheap' prices. ^^

And last but not least, recently I've been listening to Beautiful girl by Jose Mari Chan - a very very 'spring-breeze' song when I realized how the song matches our shoot perfectly. It gives me the same feeling, peaceful and beautiful. So I'm sharing it here and hope you guys enjoy it while reading our blog.

Have a good nite, everybody.

With love,
Alice Tr.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful song and a lovely entry...good start for a week em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, so vintageous!
    Nice photo. Like mạnh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi, thanks chị Hiến ^.^
    bọn em sẽ cố gắng phát huy :D

    Alice

    ReplyDelete