Monday, April 11, 2011

New home and yet already talking about bikini :)

First day@new home,

Been a long time…so many things came up that we postponed our shop project. But whatever happened in our lives, it seems we never lose our love and passion for fashion.

We're glad to have a new blog here. This place will be our real home where we share things happening in our life from now on (of coz it's all about fashion, fashion, fashion and... fashion hahaha).

We promise to make it happen, frequently and loud!  ;)

Definitely mark with our names.

.....
.......

Ding dong ding dong~~ uhmmm blog blogging time?
My story eh.

Okay thing started when I suddenly yelled out 'wat the heck! summer is coming!GOSH!' from my messy desk in the office and somehow managed to dodge a dead glance from my boss  =)) I know, I must admit that my job always puts my mind into crazy but as you can see, I have my fashion inspiration to back it up :). So the next thing came up to my mind was 'wait, do I have my bikini?' hahaha, ookkkay it sounds ridiculous but I bet every girl will react the same just like me. Why? Because when girls talk about summer, 80% they talk about bikini. I mean all kind of swimwears. You disagree? Surf internet and see. Swimwear collections are seen everywhere and millions of girls can't wait to put them on, proudly showing off their hottest curves they've been working so desperately to get. hahhaaha :-D Sadly, this case doesn't apply to me, the body build :( Big fat belly, gloomy skin, too  much fat agrrrrrrrr >.<  But whatever my body looks like, honestly I still want to wear bikini. Well, if you're afraid showing the not-perfect-body, let me persuade you. It's not about how good your body looks like, no, it's all about self-confidence and the comfortably feminine yet sexy feeling it brings to you. Who care about others even if they try to be bitchy with you. Let them frown bleh. :p

All we concern is pulling off the stresses and enjoying a good time in life. Like me, with a pair of bling bling frill halter bikini I am ready for an exotic summer vacation ;)



Girls, I really hope you will, too. Make sure to leave the stress behind and have some good time at the beach enjoying summer with your own bikini choice! <3

Adios!

Alice Tr.

p/s: you can surf http://www.zipia.net/ for bikini ideas before going downtown to find a suit one. ;) good luck my friends.
------------
Adding a photo of me in Zipia outfits, ready for a hot tanned summer by the beach :))

Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment