Monday, April 11, 2011

Classic Girls' Weekend

Behold our photoshoot last weekend. Theme: S/S 11 Hue color trend (I super love this kind of delightful color). Models: myself and my Angel-An. Dress and top: vintage Lam boutique. Haven’t got a matched vintage bags and shoes yet. But I’m proud to present you, my friends, our effort of catching the moment, matching the vintage and hue color trend, and having fun at same times.

Cheers from me, Jasmine.

-------

Photoshoot: Classic Girls' Weekend
Model: Jasmine & An
Photographer: Alice Tr.
Style: hue vintage
Location: Riverside Apartment, Thao Dien, Dist 2

It's been awhile since I got my foot hurt and could not move around shooting any photos. It's getting better now, though it's not completely healed but I can walk around in a pair of flat sandals.

With this unexpected shoot, hosnestly I didn't have time to come up with a concept, even not call out the girls to select outfits. Just reply a call from Tys hahaha. So those photos look uhm not as good as they SHOULD BE. But better than nothing, I managed to fill 'em up with a concept at last hahaha and am not sure if my girls scream seeing this. ;-)

Cheers,
Alice Tr.

p/s: almost out of breathe on that damn hot afternoon. gave up shooting after 02 hours... so pathetic
----------------

Jasmine wanders@riverside
 she went to a reading date with An

 she took her bike out
 and offered An for a ride
 they enjoyed reading Eat Pray Love
  they love swing swing :)
 they got back to read again (maybe too tired from swinging?!)
 classic girls' weekend :)
 An, Jasmine & me

Adios!
Alice & Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment